- 高一英语 New Zealand 教学设计 Period 1－教学教案
Unit 18 New Zealand
1. Learn the useful expressions to talk about location and direction.
2. Have listening practice.
Show the students a map of china and ask them to find out several places and tell the others the location of these places.
Step 2 warming up
Get eh students to look at the map of china and names of countries, islands and seas beyond China, Divide the students into groups of four and talk about the positions of the different places and waters in relation to china.
Step 3 listening
Ask the students to look at the map on page 37.this is the map of Dolphin island. Play the tape for the first time for the students to finish exercise 1. Play the tape again. This time the students are required to do Exercise 2.
Step 4 Speaking
The teacher asks one of the students “where are you from?” “Can you tell me the position of your hometown?” encourage the students to use “in the north/south/east/west of” or “to the north/south/east/west of “
Read the example dialogue. Then get the students to talk about the birthplaces of their grandparents. Parents and them selves in pairs. At the edn ask one or two pairs to act out their dialogues in front of the class.
Finish off the exercises in workbook.
1. He lives in a town ____ the east coast.
2. Hainan Island id ____ the south of Guangdong province.
3. Henan province lie _____ central china.
4. The ship hi t rock ___ the west coast of the pacific:
1）1. on 2. to 3. in 4. off
2) 1. my father was born in a small village, which is about 30 kilometers west of this city.
2. I’m from Anqing a small city in southwestern Anhui province.
3. Anhui province lies on the west of Jiangsu, but to the south of Hebei
- 更新：2010/4/30 9:09:24 编辑：fengyefy
- where is the Science Museum B
- Unit4 We love animals letters and sounds
- 八年级 Unit 5单元整合评估