- 高一英语Modern agriculture Unit 19 modern agriculture－教学教案
Unit 19 modern agriculture
1. To learn to read statistical graphs.
2. To train listening and speaking skills.
3. To grasp the necessary language points connected with the content.
Step 1 lead in /presentation
With the time passing by, people’s living standard is becoming higher and higher. As a result their eating habits have charged a lot. Today we are going to know some details about it by watching the graphs.
Step 2 warming up by brain storming
Topic: agricultural produce, people’s eating habits, favorite foods and so on.
Go through the questions by discussing in small groups with the help of the graphs. Learn with language point at the same time
Present the results form each groups.
After brief conclusion come to listening task.
Acting out a short play. “how to make use of the land.”
1. ____ the years people’s ___ ____ are charging. That’s ____ _____ produce has charged ___ three years.
2. Girls are come ____ ____ flowers.
3. Last year the number of death increased try 2-3 ___ ____ the year before last.
4. They reason ___ he did not come is quite clear.
5. The desire that they wanted to make good money ___ ___ a disaster.
6. Do you think the medicine will have a food ___ ___ the boy？
7. The villagers didn’t take care about the ____ of nature. They cut down as many tresses as ____ in time; the area was ____ ____ a desert.
8. The young man is the only one ____ for the Jole.
9. Never ___ ____ nature or you can’t escape ___ punished.
10. If I ____ a bird ___ ___ to the moon ---doesn’t it sound _____?
1. over eating habits why agricultural 2. compared to 3. compared to /with 4. why 5. led to 6. effect on 7. protection possible charged into 8. possible 9. go against being 10. were would nice
- 更新：2010/4/30 9:05:38 编辑：fengyefy