- 高一英语Humour Period 4 设计－教学教案
1. Get the students to read some extra materials and discuss some questions.
2. Get the students to write a short story on a joke in English.
3. Revise the language points and grammar knowledge in this unit.
Step 1 Presentation
Can you know how to be polite? Can you know how to obey the traffic roles? Today we are going to read a text "Weve already met, haven’t we?"
Read the text and finish the exercise after it.
After finishing all the examines after the text, then ask the students write a short funny story or a joke in English at class.
Revise the contents of the unit.
l. look on...as 把…..看作
Do you look on him as an authority on the subject? 你认为他是这问题的权威吗？
2.mosfiy 主要地，大部分，相当于 for most part, in most cases, almost all, chiefly 等意。
People who go to Antarctica are mostly scientists. 去南极的人多为科学工作者。
3.act the role 扮演角色；起某种作用
类似有：Play the role/part, take the role
He is fit to act tragic roles. 他适合扮演悲剧性人物。
4. make sb. do 使某人做
The teacher made us all laughs by saying the jokes. 老师说笑话逗我们笑。
5. date back to 起源于，相当于: date from,
The prosperity of the family dates from the war. 这家人的发迹始于大战时期。
6. The way of doing sth./the way to do sth.
The way that/in which/-clause. 做某事的方式
I like the way you speak and act. 我喜欢你的说话和行为方式。
1. It’s a song with a laugh in a tear.
2. I would like to reach a wide audience, though I mostly have adults in mind.
3. I was still so angry that I went up to tell him what I thought of him.
4. It is you that have told me the news.
1. What should I do now?
2. We’ve already met, haven’t we?
3. What do you think is the funniest part of the story?
Dustin Hoffman is famous for his role acting as a woman. At one moment in a show, you can see the audience laughing loudly.
- 更新：2010/4/30 9:04:05 编辑：fengyefy