- 高中一年级 Body Language Period 1－教学教案
1. Learn body language.
2. Study the language points connected with warming up. Listening and speaking.
Ask some students to the front and act out the correct emotions.
2. Ask students to make a dialogue in pairs using body language.
Go through warming up and make sure the students understand it and can match each picture with the correct emotion and the correct sentence.
Deal with the language points.
Listening and speaking.
Work in pairs. Act out the situations.
Finish off the exercises in the workbook.
1. When we _____ with others we ourselves not just by words. (make, talk understand )
2. Nodding the head ____ agreement, while ____ it _____ disagreement. (mean, shake)
3. The gestures are _____ both by Chinese and English speakers as the same meaning. (have, accept)
4. Scientists _____ some research on "Touch" in different countries. They ____ Pairs of people who in college coffee-shops for at least an hour. They how many times the
People _____ each other. (touch, do, sit, watch, count)
5. In Arab countries, you using the fingers of your right hand and the left hand is not ____ at all. (use, eat)
6.In parts of Asia you must not with your feet at another person. ( sit, point)
1. talk; make; understood
2. means; shaking; means
3. accepted; having
4. have done; watched; were sitting; counted; touched
5. eat; used
6. sit pointing
- 更新：2010/4/30 9:01:22 编辑：fengyefy
- where is the Science Museum B
- Unit4 We love animals letters and sounds
- 八年级 Unit 5单元整合评估